Preparing your own income tax return can be a daunting task. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, our tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here's what you get...
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by an experienced professional to minimize your compliance risks and limit contact from the IRS and state tax authorities.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund faster.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each month. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
- We stand behind every tax return we prepare. We are available year round to help with any post-filing issues.
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, as well as your business & individual income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.